The topic group includes people with all mood disorders (bipolar, depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc.) to discuss a common theme prevalent in each group.The Professionals, or work-related, group is currently our most popular topic that focuses on strategies to manage a mood disorder in the workplace and address key issues that undermine our ability to find and maintain work. The Professionals group offers a safe and confidential place to discuss:
- Mood disorders and their effect on careers
- Managing relationships in the office / classroom
- Job / school applications
- Interview preparation
- Disclosing a mood disorder with human / student resources
- Public speaking
- Financial resources (housing, job placement, financial support)
- Clubhouses (supportive environments)
STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEXT TOPIC GROUP
SUNDAYS BI-WEEKLY AT 7:30PM
We are excited to roll out new topics to explore in 2022!
Please check the homepage of this website for updated information.
Please contact Henry at email@example.com to participate in all future Topic Groups.
*The Topic Group is open to attendees from our GenYZers, Unipolar and Bipolar Groups.